Today I got my first blog award nomination. I would like to thank What Danielle Did Next for nominating me. The Leibster blog award goes to blogs with less than 200 followers. I will first answer the 11 questions I got and then list the questions for the 11 people I choose to nominate. Therefore you will be spoiled with two blog posts today and learn a bit about how crazy I really am…
The questions I got from: What Danielle Did Next
1. If you had to live anywhere in the world and never leave where would it be?
– The never leave part is where it get’s hard, I would say Palau but since I can’t ever leave I guess it will be in Helsingborg (Sweden)
2. Three things you can’t live without?
– My imagination, my sight and my friends.
3. Favorite Book Hero/Heroine?
– Ping, from the Dragonkeeper trilogy.
4. What did you want to be when you grew up at age five?
– I don’t remember much of my childhood at all so I have no clue, tough I do think my mother mentioned something about a baker.
5. What music do you like?
– Anything goes, except classical music (have exceptions), jazz and gospel.
6. What would be written on your tombstone?
– I don’t really know what tombstones say but I guess I would want the “in memory of beginning” and some nice following words.
7. What’s the first thing you do in the morning?
– Avoid fainting… (Low blood pressure…)
8. What’s your favourite part about blogging?
– To be able to reflect over the things I write about.
9. Are you a PC or a Mac?
– Never had a Mac and I don’t even really know how they work and what is so different about them. So I’ll go with PC familiar and simple.
10. If your BFF was down in the dumps, what would you do to cheer him/her up?
I have never really dealt with the sad friend scenario, tough I guess I would drag her to my house and figure something out from there…
11. Do you believe we’re alone in the universe?
– Firstly one must define universe… Is it the earth, earth and space, personal universe like you and the people surrounding you? Do I even exist? Hard question to answer and since I’m not sure of how I would define the universe yet because I don’t have an answer.
- What made you start blogging?
- If you could immerse yourself in a different world, from a book, movie, game another person or something similar which world would you choose?
- Top three of your favorite worlds in books, movies, TV-shows and games?
- Choose three places where you would want to live (town / country / place (e.g. the white house)
- Something you appreciate that others don’t seem to appreciate? (E.g. Mondays, people who stops the elevator doors, a color most seem to dislike, personality trait and so on.)
- What is you dream profession?
- What are you top three favorite animals?
- A place you would want to see in real life?
- You can pick any time era you want to live in, which one would it be?
- If you could invent something what would it be?
- You have the option to be the world’s dictator for three weeks. The countries must obey you during that time but no more. What would you change in the world? (E.g. world peace, equality.)
The ones I nominate for the award:
52 Books Project
Hearts, Stars, and Happiness
Ravenous Biblioworm’s Book Spot
Geekery and Books
Booky Thoughts and Me
Lost Inside The Covers
Good luck folks! 🙂