I intended to do something completely different, but I chickened out so you will get a simple lime and chocolate cake instead. The original recipe had almonds, apples and water in it. In my version this was switched for lime and coconut flakes.
Oven temperature: 200˚C Time range: 30 – 35 minutes
150 grams of baking chocolate
150 grams of butter
¾ deciliters of sugar
1 ½ deciliters of wheat flour
1 teaspoon of baking soda
2 tablespoons of lime juice
2 tablespoons of coconut flakes
- Chop the chocolate and melt it over water (picture with example below)
- Chop the butter into small parts and mix it properly with the sugar
- Whisk down one egg at the time
- Add the rest of the ingredients and whisk properly.
- Cover a roasting pan with baking paper and pour the dough into it. If you don’t want to use a roasting pan use something with similar high edges. The pan should be about 20 x 30 centimeters.
- Put the pan into the oven in 200˚C for about 30 – 35 minutes. Then cut it into pieces.