My updates this week might be a bit slow since I have quite a lot of school work to do. Luckily I managed to make a new cupcake recipe. I will add that you won’t notice the consistency of the marshmallows in this recipe since I cut them I pieces and mashed them.
1 deciliter of sugar
100 grams of butter
3 deciliter wheat flour
2 teaspoons of baking soda
1 deciliter of milk
200 grams of white chocolate
12 big marshmallows (By big I mean normal sized, not the smaller ones that occasionally are used for baking.)
25 grams of room temperature butter
A dash of warm water
About 2 deciliters of icing sugar (you might need more to get the right consistency)
To make the icing: Simply stir the butter so it becomes soft. Then add the other ingredients, you need to adapt the amount of water and icing sugar depending on you consistency. The food coloring is obviously optional but if you want to use it then it should be added after the rest of the ingredients. Stir properly and then all is done.
- Melt the butter, chocolate and marshmallows. Use a whisk to mash the marshmallows.
- Whisk the eggs and the sugar. Add all the dry ingredients except the flour and add the milk and whisk.
- Add the flour and while you are pouring in the wheat flour pour into the dough you should also add the butter mix simultaneously so you don’t get a bunch of lumps in you dough. Whisk properly.
- Grab about 10 paper liners and put them of a tray. Fill them to about ½ with the dough. Put the tray into the oven in 200°C and take them out after about 15 minutes.
- Apply the icing after the cupcakes has cooled down a bit.