I somehow forgot to take a before picture of this cake, but it’s so simple to make that I think you will manage on your own.
Oven Temperature: 175°C Time Range: 1 hour
3 deciliters of sugar
150 grams of butter
1 ½ deciliters of milk
2 teaspoons of baking soda
2 teaspoons of vanilla sugar
Grated lemon shell from ½ – 1 lemon, also use ½ deciliter of juice from that lemon
3 – 4 deciliters of icing sugar
Juice from ½ – 1 lemon
- Whisk the butter and the sugar.
- Pour in one egg at the time and whisk.
- Add all the other ingredients and whisk.
- Butter a pan and pour some breadcrumbs and sugar over it, the pan you use should be able to contain about a liter of dough. Then you put the pan into the oven for about an hour in 175°C.
- Wait until the cake is cold and then apply the icing.
How to make the icing:
Simply add and whisk all the ingredients, make sure you only use water if you need it because the icing might not become solid if you use water. If you use a lot of lemon juice you won’t need water at all, but it might become too sour. So taste the icing frequently and watch the consistency so it becomes solid and not too lose. Apply the icing to the cake and top it off with some sprinkles or something else that’s decorative.