Muffins, simple yet extremely funny to be a little creative with. I should probably add that in this recipe the muffins ended up being less sweet than the once I usually eat, but I liked it since they felt a bit healthier when you were eating them and it did not give you the sugar bomb sensation that you can get from eating something that Is almost too sweet. They were also really fast to make and with the paper liners I used you go about 10 -12 muffins. Therefore it was a great “try and see if you like it” recipe.
Oven Temperature: 200°C Time Range: about 15 minutes
2 deciliter sugar
100 gram of butter
3 deciliter wheat flour
2 teaspoons of baking soda
2 teaspoons of vanilla sugar
1 deciliter milk
0,5 – 1 deciliter of blueberries
2 finely chopped bananas
- Melt the butter and let it cool down.
- Whisk the eggs and the sugar properly
- Add all the dry ingredients and whisk while you are simultaneously adding the milk and the butter. Whisk properly.
- Add the bananas and use a big spoon and stir the content carefully because you want to avoid mushing the bananas. Later add the blueberries and lightly stir them, but not too much so that the color of the dough changes too much.
- Put the paper liners on a tray. Then pour the dough into paper liners, fill them about half way because I filled them a bit more and many of them became so big that they were overflowing the paper liners. So keep the paper liners about half full because it’s better to have them a bit too small then having the problem with dough outside the paper liners.
- Put the tray into the oven in 200°C and take them out after about 15 minutes.