Some simple but tasty cakes.
Oven Temperature: 175°C Time Range: Minimum of 12 minutes
50 grams of butter
1 ½ deciliter sugar
200 grams or 5-6 deciliter of coconut flakes
5 drops of vanilla aroma
4-6 tablespoons of finely chopped sweet almonds
- Melt the butter and let it cool down.
- Then pour in the chopped almonds into the butter and stir.
- Whisk the eggs and the sugar properly.
- Then add all the other ingredients.
- Let the dough puff itself up for a minute or two.
- Pull out a tray and put some baking paper over it.
- Use a spoon to create small mountain tops on top of the tray.
- Put it into the middle of the oven for at least 12 minutes. Depending on how big your cakes are the time range might differ a bit so make sure that you keep an eye out on the cakes after 12 minutes. Look for some color on top of the cakes and then they should be done. I would also advise you that in this case it’s better if they are a bit too small then too big because then you can make sure they have been properly baked a bit easier.